One foodie's guide for others to learn the must-tries VS. the don't-even-bothers of the vast culinary jungle.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Best News Ever!

Name: Not sure yet (Pinch & S'mac)
474 Columbus Ave. @ 83rd St.
(646) 438-9494

Honestly, if today was anywhere around April Fools, I would question whether The New York Times was yanking my chain. I just read the greatest news of all time that Pinch (Pizza by the Inch) and S'mac have joined forces under one roof. Truthfully, my living room would be a far more ideal location than the old Colombus Bakery on the UWS, but this combo is undoubtedly worth the crosstown hike.

What makes this announcement even more special was last fall's sudden closing of Pinch's Gramercy Park shop. While I am slightly disappointed this arrangement took place behind my back, I now know where I'll be celebrating my birthday this weekend!

Go or No Go? Go

No comments:

Blog Archive